Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm embarrassed for them

OK, so I'm easily embarrassed. Nevertheless, I think these folks are worth some of my embarrassment. Seeing them was my reward for picking my boss up at the airport (6:06pm) and waiting for her luggage and dog to be brought off the plane (~8pm). And there's not a lot of reward for that. (an aside: the boss says: United at LAX is completely messed up - avoid it if possible.)

It's not just because I lived in a ski area when I was a kid, and the hippies made fun of the tourists, right? These guys are inherently funny, right? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dolface said...

you gotta submit that picture to vice magazines 'dos and don'ts' column

Manduca said...

thanks for the pointer - i hadn't seen that column before. cuz there's not enough snarkiness in my life.