Sunday, June 26, 2011

Deviled Egg accessories

Yesterday I made deviled eggs for some guests. I don't have a tray for holding eggs, so I just cut off some of the bottom so they laid flat. The cutting was imprecise, but worked well.

Still, I'd like to have a deviled egg tray eventually. Here are some options:

Vintage Japanese:

















Fiesta egg tray:

















Canonsburg Temporama egg plate:






















Lovely teak:














I love the Canonsburg Temporama one, and I'd love a Franciscan Oasis one more, but I'd have to hunt for the first and the second doesn't even exist.

1 comment:

Scroungebird said...

I HAVE the first one! It's a nice egg tray, but I think it's supposed to have matching salt and pepper shakers that sit on top. I was just researching it when I found your collection of egg tray pictures. Very nice! I'm going to go list it on Etsy today.