Sunday, November 12, 2006

More love for wikipedia: my recent wikipedia history

From my November google search history. I have a firefox qucksearch that takes me directly to wikipedia, so this is only a fraction of my wikipedia usage.
Grgich Hills Cellar
Fort Mason
Chemical synapse
Hollaback Girl
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style archive
Patch clamp
99 Luftballons
California gubernatorial election, 2006
Harvard Board of Overseers
Aleister Crowley
Chocolate
Exponential decay
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Category:Nosology
More wikipedia history, this from my browser history on my home computer:
Percept
Chicken
Mike the headless chicken
Frank Sinatra
Why did the chicken cross the road
Mallorca
Gray (unit)
Piroxicam
Photon
Wizards of the Coast
Surbiton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. And also chicken fixated.