Monday, February 07, 2005

I had a party, and I didn't cry

Nearly shocking, right? There was lots of food. The Superbowl was watched. People came over and sat on everything with a horizontal surface. Mac was overjoyed. Mac licked the (lower, out-) side of the bowl of guacamole and a dish AH makes with cheese in it, called, wait for it, queso. The football game was good, but you already know that, or you don't care. We have enough food to eat exclusively junk food for a week. Tomorrow is the third week in a row that I'm scheduled to present at the lab meeting. Two weeks ago I FORGOT I was scheduled to present. Last week my boss wasn't at work that day, unbeknownst to the scheduler of the meetings. So tomorrow may be the actual presentation day. I've just spent a couple of hours working on the presentation, and the great news is that my hand and wrist don't hurt too much. I'll take some advil and hopefully wake up to a fully functional hand. Such joy.

No comments: